Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm here. And I'm tired.

I'm in Colán, I'm exhausted and the wireless hotspot is unfortunately working on everyone's computer but mine. I'm borrowing my sister's to post this short little entry and let you all know I landed safe and sound. Lots of good stories to tell already between the interesting people I met on my flights down and my adult first impressions of Piura and Colán. I'll be writing them locally on my own laptop for now until I have a better opportunity to craft and post them. More to come but the latest positive highlights include a beautiful Peruvian sunset, a delicious nap on a hammock and a surprise classical guitar from Tio Lucho so I can play while I'm down here.

I am now falling asleep to the comforting feel of a silver necklace around my neck and the sound of waves crashing underneath my bedroom. Estas en mis sueños, mi amor. Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment