Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another Blog - Setup

The countdown to Peru 2011 is on. I have 5 days until I board my first of 3 flights to Piura, a city in the northern part of Peru. I have a bunch of summer clothes already set aside in my travel bag and an Excel spreadsheet packing list ready to go. All that's left to do is organize and take care of loose ends here in my Cambridge home before I leave for Logan on Thursday!

After a big winter storm and 15 inches of snow followed by spring-like warm weather, I'm ready to feel the warm sun on my skin and feel the gold-accented sand of Colan under my toes. Three weeks of summer, here I come!

As I have done in the past, I'll be documenting my travels and good laughs with family and friends. Hope you enjoy reading along!

No comments:

Post a Comment